Being cautious and disciplined with your finances can be the difference between maintaining your project so that you can eventually succeed and be completely bankrupt.
The failure figures — avoid being part of 90 percent.
Why do so many companies fail?
1. The product/service did not satisfy any need in the market.
2. No money to continue investing.
3. Choosing the wrong team or not including potential partners.
4. Not paying attention to the competition.
5. To set a lousy price in relation to its quality and cost.
6. That the product is not friendly.
7. Having a good product but a wrong business model.
8. Having a poor marketing strategy.
9. Don’t listen to our customers.
10. Wrong time to launch the product.
11. Losing focus.
12. The disagreement between founders, teams, and investors.