If you're looking to start your career with an employer who won't treat you as a number, but will train and give you all the opportunities to advance, look no further!
- You must be fluent in English & have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You must have a friendly, confident & professional manner, a common-sense approach to work & be a keen learner
- You must have a good attention to detail & a strong desire to move up the ranks
- Have completed or near completion of an Accounting degree
- Two Partners, two Associates
- 18 Accountants & Support Staff
- City fringe location. We hold weekly in-house training sessions given by staff (our shout for lunch!), as well as regular in-house sessions by external speakers. We also provide external professional development sessions
- Great team environment
- Various company & social functions such as Christmas, end of financial year, birthdays etc
- Rostered day off every four weeks!
- Look forward to interesting, challenging & varied client work
- Duties at the start will include, but are not limited to, the preparation of Income Tax Returns & BAS, helping in the preparation of Financial Statements
- Liaising with clients & the ATO on client-related tax matters
Address your application to:
HR Manager Dillon Partners. Send by email
Please apply through advertisements on the SEEK website. Phone applications will not be accepted.